Klerwipe™ Neutral Detergent Pouch Wipes are a sterile non-woven, low particulate wipe impregnated with a neutral, non-ionic detergent in a convenient resealable pouch.
Features & Benefits
- High-Performance Residue Removal - Klercide™ Neutral Detergent effectively removes soils and residues as part of daily cleaning, as well as following excursions and shutdowns.
- Ready-to-Use Pouch Wipes - Pre-saturated neutral detergent wipes are ready to use and ideal for streamlining compliant cleaning of equipment, bench tops and other smaller surfaces in the cleanroom.
- Premium-Grade Substrate - High-quality polyester-cellulose wipes are lowlinting and prelaundered in an ISO Class 4 cleanroom to significantly reduce particles. Basis weight: 58-78 gsm.
- Sterile Production - Wipes are pre-saturated with 0.2 micron-filtered detergent, ultrasonically sealed and gamma irradiated in a Grade C/ISO Class 7 cleanroom; supported with certificates of analysis and Certificates of Sterility with every batch.
- Convenient Packaging - Ready-to-use wipes come in 15-wipe packs to reduce waste and come double-bagged to simplify movement into high-grade areas, with Kleartear for easy opening with gloved hands.
For cleaning small, hard cleanroom surfaces, Klerwipe™ Neutral Detergent Pouch Wipes are ideal for routine use. Effective on oily or sticky spillages or following general maintenance, the hydroentangled polyester/cellulose wipes are presaturated with Klercide™ Neutral Detergent and Water for Injection (WFI). Effectively and efficiently remove soils and residues from small surfaces in the cleanroom with ready-to-use pouch wipes pre-saturated with Klercide™ Neutral Detergent.
The wipes are low-foaming, non-ionic solution with neutral Ph and packed and double bagged in an ISO Class 7 cleanroom.