Klerwipe™ Low Residue Peroxide Mop Wipes are a sterile ready-to-use mop wipes for high-grade cleaning with minimal residue. Klerwipe™ Low Residue Peroxide Mop Wipes are non-woven, low particulate wipe impregnated with 6% Hydrogen Peroxide.
Features & Benefits
- Powerful Cleaning and Residue Removal - Unique formulation of 6% hydrogen peroxide is designed specifically for use in cleanrooms and other controlled areas, providing an effective alternative to IPA in general cleaning protocols.
- Ready-to-Use Mop Wipes - Pre-saturated mop wipes remove the need for mop and bucket systems, the ready to use feature is ideal for streamlining compliant cleaning protocols for larger surfaces in the cleanroom.
- Premium-Grade Substrate - High-quality polyester-cellulose mop wipes remain wet throughout use and are low-linting and pre-laundered in an ISO Class 4 cleanroom to significantly reduce particles. Basis weight: 58-78 gsm.
- Sterile Production - Mop wipes are pre-saturated with 0.2 micron-filtered solution, ultrasonically sealed and gamma irradiated in a Grade C/ISO Class 5 cleanroom; supported with certificates of analysis and Certificates of Sterility with every batch.
- Convenient Packaging - Ready-to-use mop wipes are double bagged to streamline movement into high-grade areas, with an easily peelable pack for easy opening with gloved hands.
For removing surface contamination on cleanroom surfaces, Klerwipe™ Low Residue Peroxide Mop Wipes are ideal for routine and rotational use. They are for Streamline cleaning and residue removal in high-grade areas where a low-residue product is required with a ready-to-use, pre-saturated, low-linting mop wipe that’s ideal for smaller areas.
Designed to leave minimal residues, the wipes are presaturated with 6% hydrogen peroxide and Water for Injection (WFI) and filled, sealed, packed and bagged in an ISO Class 5 cleanroom.