Klerwipe™ 70/30 IPA are sterile, knitted 100% polyester wipes impregnated with 0.2 micronfiltered IPA blended with deionized water.
Features & Benefits
- Consistent Cleaning - Pre-saturated with 0.2 micron-filtered 70% isopropyl alcohol solution blended with WFI (endotoxin level <1EU/wipe).
- Ready-to-Use Wipes - Pre-saturated wipes are ready to use and enable one-step daily cleaning, ideal for use in material transfer and residue removal protocols.
- 100% Polyester Substrate - Premium-grade, 100% knitted polyester wipes are low-linting and pre-laundered in an ISO Class 4 cleanroom to significantly reduce particles. Basis weight: 120-140 gsm.
- Sterile Production - Ultrasonically sealed and gamma irradiated in a Grade C/ISO Class 5 cleanroom; supported with certificates of analysis and Certificates of Sterility with every batch.
- Convenient Packaging - Available in large pack size ideal for high sessional use. Pouch wipes are double bagged to streamline movement into high-grade areas, with Kleartear for easy opening with gloved hands.
Streamline daily cleaning, including material transfers in lower grade areas and residue removal protocols, with the one-step simplicity of ready-to-use sterile wipes pre-saturated with 70/30 IPA blended with DI (Deionized Water).
The Klerwipe™ 70/30 IPA 100% polyester wipes blended with DI are an ideal solution for those looking for the quality of polyester in a larger pack size than other Klerwipe pouch wipes.