Klercide™ 70/30 IPA is sterile 70% v/v Isopropyl alcohol blended with Water for Injection for daily disinfection of critical areas. Klercide™ 70/30 IPA is a one-step disinfectant IPA spray, designed for disinfection of cleanroom environments, with trigger-spray format featuring the patented “bag-in-a-bottle” SteriShield™ Delivery System.
Features & Benefits
- Efficacy - 0.2 micron-filtered 70% isopropyl alcohol solution blended with WFI (endotoxin level guaranteed to be <0.25E.U./mL>) to deliver Bactericidal, Fungicidal and Virucidal efficacy.
- Daily Disinfection - 70/30 IPA in a user-friendly trigger-spray format, designed to streamline daily disinfection in critical processing applications including aseptic processing, RABs, product contact surfaces and other sterile areas.
- Ideal for Sanitizing - For sanitizing of hard, non-porous, food contact and non-food contact surfaces.
- Sterile Delivery System - Trigger-spray format features patented SteriShield™ Delivery System (SDS), providing sterility assurance of contents in bottle by forming a complete seal that prevents any air from (and microbial or chemical contaminants) being drawn back into the bottle.
- Sterile Production - Ultrasonically sealed and gamma irradiated in a Grade C/ISO Class 5 cleanroom; supported with certificates of analysis and Certificates of Sterility with every batch.
- Convenient Packaging - Available as either double or triple-bagged to streamline movement into high-grade areas, with packaging designed for ease-of-use with gloved hands.
For use in pharmaceutical cleanrooms and associated areas, Klercide™ 70/30 IPA can be used for disinfection purposes on cleanroom surfaces and equipment. Available in a ready-to-use format, Klercide 70/30 IPA contains 70% v/v Isopropyl Alcohol blended with Water for Injection.
The product is 0.2 micron filtered and bagged in an ISO 5 cleanroom before being terminally sterilized by gamma irradiation. Endotoxin level is guaranteed to be less than 0.25EU/ml.
EPA Registered Disinfectant, Sanitizer, Fungicide and Virucide.
EPA Reg. # 1677-249