Contec’s EasyCurve™ Mop was designed specifically for critical and controlled environments, now available with a ribbed microfiber face giving users smooth and easy mopping for better particle pick up and contamination removal. The combination of the curved mop face and the pivoting connector results in effortless surface contact and outstanding maneuverability, making the EasyCurve an ideal cleaning tool for ceilings, walls, and floors. All components of the EasyCurve Mop are autoclavable.
Available in non-sterile and validated sterile versions.
Features & Benefits
- All components are autoclavable which is ideal for a wide range of cleaning applications in the most critical sterile environments
- Lightweight mop head and handle significantly reduces operator fatigue
- Single-use mop is economical and easy to install without tools
- Curved mop and pivoting mop frame provide effortless contact with surface
- Ribbed microfiber face provides better contaminant removal
Contec, Inc. products are intended for sale/shipment within North America only. International customers should contact their local Contec, Inc. distributor to place orders for Contec, Inc. products.