Contec HydroKlean is a blend of 6% hydrogen peroxide and water for injection in a 17 oz. and 34 oz. (1L) bag in bottle with installed trigger spray and 170 oz. (5L) capped container. It is ready to use and generates no Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
Hydrogen peroxide breaks down to water and oxygen in use, so it leaves little to no residue on a surface. Contec HydroKlean has a certified endotoxin level of <0.25 EU/ml making it ideal for use in product contact areas.
The product is 0.2μm filtered and sterile filled into pre-irradiated containers under Grade A unidirectional airflow and bagged in a Grade A or ISO Class 5 cleanroom. The 17 oz. (0.5L) and 34 oz. (1L) bag in bottle system protects contents during use. Certificates of analysis are available for each batch.
6% hydrogen peroxide is not classed as corrosive and can be used safely in all areas of a cleanroom. It is nonflammable so it’s ideal for use across large areas of a cleanroom or where sparks may be an issue. As Contec HydroKlean is very low residue, it eliminates the need for a residue removal stage with alcohol or water.
Contec HydroKlean is double or triple bagged allowing for ease of entry into controlled environments. The linear tear bags are easy to open even when wearing gloves.
Features & Benefits
- Hydrogen peroxide breaks down to water and oxygen making it very low in residue and is suitable for product contact areas
- Guaranteed endotoxin level of less than 0.25 EU/ml is ideal for use in product contact areas
- Sterile filled into pre-irradiated containers in an ISO Class 5 cleanroom makes it suitable for use in all areas of the cleanroom including ISO Class 5 cabinets and RABS
- Double bagged or triple bagged in linear tear packaging facilitates transfer into isolators and RABS making it easy to open even with wearing gloves
- Trigger spray in bag in bottle protected system prevents bottle contents from being contaminated during use
- Not classified as corrosive can be used safely in all areas of the cleanroom
Contec, Inc. products are intended for sale/shipment within North America only. International customers should contact their local Contec, Inc. distributor to place orders for Contec, Inc. products.