This spunlaced wipe made of cellulose/polyester fabric features enhanced sorbency while being economical due to its light weight. Its sorbency exceeds comparable standard weight cellulose/polyester wipes. Ideal for wipe down of products prior to introduction into the cleanroom.
- Cost effective solution for general purpose applications
- Lightweight, highly sorbent wipe
- Strong and durable hydroentangled fabric
- Good solvent compatibility
- Low levels of particles and extractables
- 15% usage reduction over traditional spunlace nonwovens
- Recommended for use in ISO Class 6 and above cleanroom applications
- Excellent for wiping and absorbing spills
- General purpose cleaning in biotech, pharmaceutical, medical device and similar industriesIdeal for product wipe down prior to introduction into cleanroom environments
- Designed for nonabrasive applications
This lightweight spunlaced cellulose/polyester wipe provides for an economical absorbent wipe ideal for general cleaning applications. Excellent durability and sorbency.
- Economical and cost effective
- Lightweight, sorbent wipe
- Double packaged to preserve product integrity
- General purpose wiping and polishing of surfaces
- Designed for non abrasive applications
Contec, Inc. products are intended for sale/shipment within North America only. International customers should contact their local Contec, Inc. distributor to place orders for Contec, Inc. products.