601201 / 602201
NEST centrifuge tubes feature black printed graduations and a large white marking field.
- Meet the requirements of analytical level
- High strength non-toxic materials
- Raw material comply with USP VI requirements
Standard & Self-standing
- Made from virgin polypropylene to meet the general requirements of the laboratory
- Made from virgin polypropylene, skirted and self-standing
605401 / 615401 / 603011 / 603111
- USP VI grade polypropolyne material, free from heavy metal
- RCF: 30000 x g
- Endotoxin level: <0.1EU
- Clear graduations and frosted marking area
- Special safe lock cap design provides secure lid sealing
- Easy opening and closing
- Temperature range: -80? to +121?
- DNase/RNase free
- Tubes are autoclavable at 121°C (250°F), under 15psi for 10–15 minutes with drying. Remove from autoclave immediately. Excessive exposure to autoclaving heat may cause warping or decreased structural integrity.
- Also available as pre-sterilized