Micro Centrifuge tubes are available in three sizes; 0.5ml, 1.5ml and 2.0ml. CELLTREAT Micro Centrifuge tubes have an attached flat top cap, engraved graduations and are manufactured from high quality polypropylene. The tubes have a temperature range of -80°C to 120°C. CELLTREAT Micro Centrifuge tubes have a maximum (RCF) of 16,000g and are packaged in easy opening plastic bags.
- Conical bottom available in three sizes: 0.5, 1.5 and 2.0mL
- Self-standing available in 2.0mL
- Also available in a 1.5mL opaque black tube to protect light sensitive compounds
- All tubes have a frosted marking spot and engraved graduations
- Attached flat top cap is easy to open and close with one hand
- Temperature range of -80°C to 120°C
- Manufactured from high quality polypropylene
- Maximum RCF is 20,000g for conical bottom tubes and 15,000g for self-standing tubes
CELLTREAT Scientific Products include a comprehensive "Quality Certificate" with every case of product. The CELLTREAT "Quality Certificate" includes the Part Number, Lot Number, Sterility Assurance Level and Dosage, Endotoxin/Pyrogen Free Assurance, Non-Cytotoxicity Assurance and RNase/DNase Free Assurance.