Available in 0.5mL, 1.5mL, 2.0mL & 5mL Diamond Midi™ Locking Centrifuge Tube
Locking Centrifuge Tubes are engineered with a secure locking system that provides the security of a screw cap microtube with the simplicity of a snap cap tube.
- Secure – Maintains sample integrity with locking cap which prevents accidental cap opening and evaporation during centrifugation
- Versatile – Single use tubes for laboratory procedures including centrifugation, boiling, incubation, freezing and sample storage
- Quality – Tubes are made from optimally clear USP Class VI medical grade polypropylene
- Certified – Manufactured in a class 100,000 clean room and are certfied to be free from RNase and DNase, Human DNA, Pyrogens, PCR Inhibitors, and ATP
- Ease of Use – Tubes feature graduations, writing area, pierceable cap, are autoclavable, and are packaged in zip, re-closable bags