DNA LoBind Tubes maximize sample recovery of nucleic acids by significantly reducing sample-to-surface binding. The ideal solution for sample preparation and long-term storage of your precious samples!
DNA LoBind tubes improve recovery of nucleic acids by reducing their absorption to the tube wall. A combination of special manufacturing technologies and selected polypropylene batches ensures nearly 100 % recovery of DNA/RNA molecules-without surface coating to eliminate the risk of sample contamination. DNA LoBind tubes are batch-tested and certified by an independent laboratory to be free from DNA, DNase, RNase, and PCR inhibitors. Eppendorf DNA LoBind tubes are ideal for sample preparation of long-term storage of nucleic acids in forensic, microarrays, NGS applications, and many others.
- LoBind material guarantees maximum sample recovery for improved assay results
- Free of surface coating (e.g., silicone) to minimize the risk of sample interference
- Lot-certified PCR clean purity grade: free of human DNA, DNase, RNase and PCR inhibitors
- Available in tube, microplate, and deepwell plate formats for easy-up scaling
- Precise lid sealing for minimal evaporation rates in tube format
- Rated up to 30,000 x g (25,000 x g for 2.0mL tube) centrifugation speed for molecular biology applications
- Preparation or storage of DNA and RNA samples
- Forensic trace analysis
- Preparing dilution series in quantitative qPCR
- Sample preparation in next-generation sequencing
- Creation of genomic or oligonucleotide libraries