If you're tired of inferior tubes, try these... the most consistent, highest quality microtubes on the market!
- Using high quality polypropylene resin enables us to tightly control tube wall thickness, the consistency of the cap fit, and deliver superior clarity.
- We QC the tubes to ensure that caps will open on every one when subjected to 45-65 psi.
- Our tubes are 100% inspected for visual defects.
What this means is: Clear-View™ tubes are neither too easy nor to tough to open. There is no need for gimmicky cap sealing devices or openers. We've engineered the product to perform as it should, and we are able to hold tight manufacturing tolerances. This means little variation between mold cavities and greater overall product uniformity, consistency, and quality.
- Superior clarity: no other tubes on the market are as clear for sample viewing
- Manufactured from polypropylene copolymer resin: ideal for applications involving freezing
- Consistent, ring-lock seal minimizes inadvertent opening
- Angled cap lid makes opening easy without thumb fatigue
- Large flat tops for ease of identification
- Piercable cap
- Large, crisp reference lines and graduation numbers
- Certified RNase/DNase free