Simplify your scale up and mass cell culture
CELLdisc™ is a new multilayer device covering a range of cell culture surfaces from 1,000cm2 up to 1 square meter. The innovative ergonomic design of CELLdisc™ provides a versatile system for the propagation of adherent mammalian cells from research scale to industrial batches. In addition, a centrally located channel allows an uniform distribution of gas throughout the device. A socle-rim guaranties that the bottom layer of the CELLdisc™ does not touch the surface of the incubator. The compact and robust cylindrical device is ideally suited for automation and upscaling of mass cell culture.
- Integrated gas support channel (active or passive gas exchange possible)
- Large 38 mm opening with screw cap for easy filling
- Wide interconnecting channel for fast liquid exchange
- Available as 4-, 8-, 16- and 40-layer version
- Robust pressure resistant cylindrical design
- Screw cap color indicating surface treatment
- Vent port for pressure equilibration
As of January 2018, CELLdisc™ products will have a new top layer with a circumferential rim. The new design has two major advantages: more stability and a higher pressure resistance of the complete product.