Semi-Automated Handheld Screw Cap Decapper, 8-channel provides users with a flexible solution for capping and decapping 96 format screw caps for low-to-mid throughput environments, with easily interchangeable cartridges to switch between tube types. The 8-channel hand-held capper and de-capper offers consistent sealing at an affordable price.
Designed with the user in mind
• Lightweight, hand-held, semi-automatic single column-based capper and de-capper
• Compatible with 96-SBS rack format screw capped tubes
• Caps a single column in under 4 seconds; caps/de-caps a complete rack of 96 tubes in less than 90 seconds
• All caps are tightened to the same torque to create a secure seal
• Battery operation allows capping/de-capping for more than 40 complete racks
• Docking station for instrument placement/storage and charging also provides contamination-free handling of caps
• Single ‘action’ button operation to de-cap, re-cap and eject caps
• Option to eject caps onto cap carrier using second ‘eject’ button
Flexibility for ease of use
• Designed to be used by both left and right-handed users
• Unit can be operated by battery charge or powered through AC plug in
• Easily transportable
• Interchangeable cartridges, easy to switch between cap types
Azenta products are intended for sale/shipment within the US , Canada, and Latin America only. All other International customers should contact their local Azenta distributor to place orders for Azenta products.