STERIPAK™ FILTER UNITS
Steripak™ filter units are designed for larger-scale pressure-driven filtration of tissue culture media with or without serum supplement. These filters are designed for single use and are not autoclavable. Steripak™ units are available in two maximum volumes to filter up to 10 L or 20 L of fluid. Both sizes are equipped with the low protein-binding, fast flow 0.22 µm pore Millipore Express® membranes. Units are supplied sterile and ready to connect to a pump or pressure vessel.
- Millipore Express® PLUS PES membrane for fastest flow with low protein binding
- Larger scale, pressure-driven filtration device for faster flow rates reduces the time needed for large-volume filtrations
- 10 L and 20 L capacity sizes are optimized for maximum laboratory-scale filtration options
- Manually operated top air vent to prevent air lock stop of flow
- Filling bell for cleaner filling environment around the opening of the receptacle bottle