Chase brand micro-hematocrit tubes are used to measure the volume percentage of red blood cells in blood.
- Packed in plastic vials with reclosable snap-lock caps to maintain cleanliness
- Ends may be sealed by flame or sealing clay
- Heparinized capillary tubes are designed to prevent blood clotting
- Ammonium heparin does not interfere with sodium identification
- 44B508 and 44A509 are bulk quantities
- Tubes are manufactured from 90 expansion soda lime glass conforming to USP Type III requirements
- Available in borosilicate glass as a special order