The labForce PC300 Benchtop pH/Conductivity Meter features automatic calibration, automatic temperature compensation, data storage, timing measurement, clock display, RS-232 output, function setting and self-diagnose. It has three measuring modes for your specific measuring needs: stable measurement display mode, timing measuring mode, and continuous measuring mode.
The labForce PC300 model can automatically recognize 13 kinds of pH buffer solution and 8 kinds of conductivity standard solution. User can choose anyone from four series of standard buffer solutions: Europe & USA series, NIST series, and Self-defined buffers. Includes an EH redox potential measuring mode can directly display ORP value.
With advanced and original conductivity measurement technology, the PC300 model can meet measuring accuracy requirement for range within 0.5μS/cm ~ 200mS/cm by using only one-point calibration.
It has a rugged design with a large LCD with blue backlit, and all connectors are protected by silicon caps, making it IP54 waterproof and dustproof.
- Accuracy: ±0.01 pH, Range: -2.00 -19.99 pH, ATC, Auto Calibration with automatic buffer recognition. Uses advanced digital filtering technology for improved response time and accuracy.
- 3 measurement modes: stable measurement display mode, timing measuring mode, and continuous measuring mode.
- GLP standard data management, 900 data sets of storage, manual/auto timing storage, RS232 data output.
- High purified water and ammonia added purified water pH measuring modes available.
- Includes a EH redox potential measuring mode.
- Automatic buffer recognition for 8 kinds of conductivity standards.
- Uses advanced and original conductivity measurement technology; the conductivity electrode (K=1) can measure between 0.5μS/cm - 200mS/cm by using only one-point calibration.
- 2-Year Warranty