The labForce® TS-PC200 Portable pH/Conductivity Meter combines advanced digital processing technology and software design, specially designed for all types of professional pH and conductivity measurements.
The meter has a ±0.01 pH accuracy in a range of -2.00-19.99 pH., with 0-100°C Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC), Auto Calibration with auto recognition of up to 12 kinds of buffer solutions and supports stable reading/auto-hold display mode. The meter's digital filter technology improves response time and accuracy.
Switch among conductivity, TDS, salinity and resistivity measurement mode. Auto recognition of up to 8 types of conductivity standard solutions, with an automatic range feature with automatic non-linear temperature compensation for pure water and high purity water with conductivity values lower than 10uS/cm greatly improving accuracy and suitable for the electricity, microelectronics and pharmaceutical industries.
Smart Self Diagnosis of out-of-range measurement, incorrect calibration, and electrode invalidation warning. Other functions include calibration reminders, calibration date checking, easy parameter setting.
Data Processing: GLP standard data management, 500 data sets of storage, manual/auto timing storage, USB charging and data output, data protection in case of power outage.
Rugged Design: White backlit large LCD, the foldable stand allows use as a benchtop meter, soft silicone case gives you a good grip, connector protection cap, IP57 waterproof, battery and/or USB power supply.
- Accuracy: ±0.01 pH, Range: -2.00-19.99 pH, ATC, automatic buffer recognition of 12 differnt pH buffers and 8 kinds of conductivity standards. Uses advanced digital filtering technology for improved response time and accuracy.
- 3 measurement modes: stable measurement display mode, timing measuring mode, and continuous measuring mode.
- High purified water and ammonia added purified water pH measuring modes available.
- Includes a EH redox potential measuring mode.
- GLP standard data management, 500 data sets of storage, manual/auto timing storage, USB data output.
- Switch between conductivity, TDS, salinity and resistivity measurement mode.
- Uses advanced and original conductivity measurement technology; the conductivity electrode (K=1) can measure between 0.5μS/cm -200mS/cm by using only one-point calibration.
- TS-PC201 model includes calibration solutions and a rugged carrying case for field use.
- Meter meets IP57 rating; ideal for use in harsh environments.
- 2-Year Warranty