The perfect combination of the most advanced electronics technology, sensor technology, and software design
- Measured parameter and temperature shown on display at same time
- Stability, calibration, and low-battery indicators
- Display filter improves measurement, speed, and accuracy
- mV mode allows you to check electrode calibration and performance
- ±1000 mV range is compatible with virtually all ISE
- Waterproof and dust-resistant IP57 rating – great for use under harsh environments
The new addition to the Environmental Express Oakton product line features updates to measuring water quality easier and faster. The larger LCD display is 2.75 in. by 2.0 in. for a better viewing angle, and has indicators for battery life, stability, and calibration. The ION 100 meter measures pH, mV, ion concentration of 16 commonly measured ions, and temperature.
The microprocessor-based meter features automatic calibration, automatic temperature compensation, function setup, self-diagnostics, automatic power-off, and low voltage display. The meter uses advanced digital processing technology, intelligently improving the response time and accuracy of your measurements. Easily switch units among pX, mol/L, and mg/L (ppm).
Meter includes three AA batteries. ION 100 portable meter and temperature probe.