GLP-compliant meter with pH, ORP, or ion concentration capability is perfect for water, wastewater, or food applications
- Large display with bright backlight
- Dynamic reading stability indication displays when your measurement is stable
- Up to 500-point memory with date-time stamp for GLP
- Password protection for both setup and calibration for security
- Calibration-due alarm let you know when to recalibrate
- Audible alarms alert you when reading fall out of range
- Output data to either printer or PC
The Ion 2700 meter offers a new compact design that is over 40% smaller than other benchtop meters. The large display is easy to read even at a distance and features stability indication. All measurements include temperature display. The meter includes auto-buffer recognition for both USA and NIST pH buffer sets, automatic or manual temperature compensation, temperature in °F or °C, and display Hold. A calibration due alarm function means no more out-dated calibrations. The water-resistant membrane keypad offers password protection for both set-up and calibration.
Multiple pH slopes and offset display enables quick, easy electrode diagnosis. The electrode holder can be mounted on either side of the meter. The convenient pull-out, quick-reference card keeps keypad functions at your fingertips.