Measure conductivity, total dissolved solids (TDS), salinity, resistivity, and temperature
- Brilliant backlit display with dynamic stability indication
- Up to 500 point memory with date-time stamp for GLP
- Output data to printer or PC
- Accepts either 2-cell or 4-cell electrodes
- Features auto-standardization, auto-calibration, and autoranging
- Calibration due alarm with password protection for setup and calibration
- Measures salinity from 0.0 to 80 ppt and resistitivy from 2.000 ohms to 20.0 Mohms
The CON 2700 meter offers a new compact design that is over 40% smaller than other benchtop meters. The large display is easy to read even at a distance and features stability indication. All measurements include temperature display. The meter includes automatic or manual temperature compensation, temperature in °F or °C, and display Hold. A calibration due alarm function means no more out-dated calibrations. The water-resistant membrane keypad offers password protection for both set-up and calibration.
Multiple pH slopes and offset display enables quick, easy electrode diagnosis. The electrode holder can be mounted on either side of the meter. The convenient pull-out, quick-reference card keeps keypad functions at your fingertips.