The Thermo Scientific™ Orion Star™ T930 ion titrators are designed to increase your laboratory productivity by automating titrations. Our core electrochemistry technology is integrated with a state-of-the-art reagent dispensing system to create modern, simplified automated titrators designed to make performing titrations easier, more reliable and more reproducible than manual titrations.
Use the Orion Star T930 ion titrator for dedicated ion concentration titrations and multiple known addition (MKA) testing including:
- Chloride/salt in food products
- Calcium in juice and milk
- Total hardness of drinking water and wastewater
- Chloride in drinking water and wastewater
- Ammonia and Total Kjeldahl Nitrogen (TKN) of wastewater
- Surfactants in consumer products
Titration techniques include equivalence point titrations and preset mV endpoint titrations plus multiple known addition (MKA) mode. Using MKA mode, the titrator performs an automated calibration and calculation of sample concentration by adding aliquots of standard to sample, removing the need for a separate calibration and minimizing matrix effects. The automated titrant delivery system with high-accuracy burette and dispenser provides consistent results. Automatic results calculations simplifies analysis and reduces computational errors.
This compact titrator is designed to:
- Offer easy-to-use navigation from setup to live titration analysis to data transfer
- Showcase titrations, onscreen instructions and help menus on a large color graphic touchscreen display
- Create and save up to ten user-defined methods
- Save up to 100 titration data sets with date/time stamp
- Facilitate data transfer to printer, computer or USB drive