Simple and Secure
One Click® Titration
The Routine Potentiometric G20S titrator combines fast and precise potentiometric titration analysis with simple operation. With its easy-to-use interface and space saving design, it is the optimal choice for your daily routine analysis.
- Color touchscreen with One Click user interface
- User interface in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Korean and Portuguese
- Intelligent burettes with RFID chip saving all relevant titrant data
- Connectivity to LabX Titration PC software
- Common USB printers or the USB-P25 compact printer for secure and GLP-compliant paper recording
- Compact and simple automation
One Click® User Interface
The large color touchscreen features the simple-to-understand and fast-to-operate One Click user interface. All users have their own homescreen with dedicated shortcut buttons to directly start specific routine tasks.
Compact and simple automation
The automatic Rondolino titration stand is simple to install and takes up minimal bench space. Series of up to 9 samples are processed quickly and safely. Dip-rinsing after each analysis ensures minimal carryover and, after the series, the sensor is moved to a fixed conditioning beaker.
Flexible Data Export
METTLER TOLEDO Compact Titrators offer a broad range of options for handling your data. Choose whether to export as CSV, PDF or XML files. Devices such as printers or memory sticks can be connected via the USB port and are automatically recognized.
LabX® Titration PC software
Full control of the titrator, secure database archiving, networking, efficient result management with control charts and individual search filters, and rapid and clear method development are only a few aspects of the powerful LabX Titration PC software.
Mettler products are intended for sale/shipment within the US only. International customers should contact their local Mettler distributor to place orders for Mettler products.