View giant size digits on your bench timer from across the lab. Visible from shelves, in hoods, or perched on instruments. Eliminates “squinting” to observe alarm time remaining.
- Giant-Digits with 1-1/3 inch digit height
- Viewable from 50 feet
- Countdown and alarms on single channel for ease-of-use
- Three-button intuitive operation eliminates reading instructions
- Automatic Bounceback™ Memory for repetitive timing
- Counts up during alarming indicating elapsed time since alarming
- Times up to 99 minutes, 59 seconds
- Settable to one second with one-second resolution
- Accuracy is 0.01%
- Counts up in stopwatch mode
Traceable to NIST To assure accuracy an individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from our ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology).
Easel bench stand and magnetic back
Size is 3-1/3 x 3 x 1/2-inch / Weight is 2-3/4 ounces, battery supplied
Please note: The aforementioned A2LA accreditation belongs to the manufacturer, not Thomas Scientific.