Perform high throughput quantitative UV-Vis measurements where a double beam is required as a reference cell position with the Thermo Scientific™ GENESYS™ 180 UV-Visible Spectrophotometer. Optimized for usability and performance, this platform features a high-resolution color touchscreen, Wi-Fi networking, and a rugged design built for repetitive, heavy use environments. Regarded worldwide for reliability, accuracy and reproducibility, GENESYS spectrophotometers meet today’s expectations for advanced technology in a compact, robust package.
The GENESYS 180 UV-Vis Spectrophotometer provides double beam operation for laboratories requiring a reference cell position for applications such as kinetics. An 8-cell carousel comes standard for high-throughput applications. The spectrophotometer includes room-light resistance, allowing lid-open operation for improved speed and convenience. A full line of accessories, including automated cell changers and cell holders, sipper, and fiber optic probes for measurments outside of the sample compartment are designed to simplify sampling and accommodate high throughput measurements and temperature control.
- Double Beam/Reference Cell
- 7-inch high-resolution touchscreen user interface
- Standard 8-position cell changer with switchable turret
- Onboard methods, reporting and data export
- Networking capable (Wi-Fi ready)
- Room light resistance for "open-lid" operation
- Sipper accessory
- Removable, washable sample compartment liner with magnetic placement and hold-down
- Accommodates cells up to 100 mm pathlength 8-position cell changer with switchable turret
- (Optional) 4-position cell changer (long path cells)
- (Optional) Peltier-thermostatted single cell holder (20°C - 60°C)
- (Optional) Accessory for test-tubes up to 25 mm diameter and 150 mm height
Designed for laboratories requiring double beam operation with a reference cell position.