- Double beam spectrophotometer with highly stable optics
- Variable spectral bandwidth 0.5, 1, 2, 4, 5nm
- Integrated user interface
- Conforms to European Pharmacopeia requirements
- Jenway Prism PC software included as standard
- Extensive range of accessories available
The new 6850 introduces the first double beam spectrophotometer with a variable spectral bandwidth into the Jenway range. The highly stable optics and two detectors measure the sample and reference simultaneously optimising measurement accuracy. The 6850 has measurement modes for photometrics, concentration, multi-wavelength, spectrum scanning, kinetics, quantitation, DNA/RNA and protein analysis.
Jenway Prism PC software is supplied as standard and offers additional functionality with preloaded methods for DNA/RNA and protein analysis, as well as extensive post-measurement tools, unlimited results saving and easy export of data.
The 6850 double beam spectrophotometer is ideal for quality control, general research, pharmaceutical, biochemical and clinical laboratory applications.