- Photovoltaic device for measuring the intensity of UV light sources
- Unit is ideal for monitoring germicidal lamp irradiance, measuring Q.C. Inspection lamps and producing accurate and repeatable measurements for critical experiments
- Certified to be within UVP’s published standards and traceable to the National Bureau of Standards
- 6286V10 measures the intensity of UV light sources, the sensor is sensitive within a range from 220 to 280 nm with a maximum sensitivity at 254 nm
- 6286V20 has long wave intensity readings, sensitive from 300 to 400 nm with a peak sensitivity at 365 nm
Each unit features plug-in type sensors and two scales for low and high intensity readings. For remote readings, a 4-foot extension cord connects the sensor to the meter. To ensure accurate measurements, an IR filter is included for measuring lamps which produce infrared radiation. Reduction screen can be used to attenuate the UV for very high intensity lamp measurements. Designed for ease of use operation, provides a reliable method for monitoring UV light source efficiency.