This wide range of combined-form hydrometers are used in the food and beverage, and other industries to measure % sucrose by weight in various ranges from 0° to 101° Brix, and include a convenient, built-in thermometer with a temperature scale of 0/50°C.
- Conform to the accuracy requirements for ASTM thermo-hydrometers
- 381mm (15") long
- Lead free ballast and glass
- Temperature standardization: 20°C
- Thermometer contains mercury-free, blue spirit organic liquid fill
- Individually serialized
- Hand inspected by our U.S. quality team
- Packaged with a multi-language (English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish) Statement of Accuracy indicating accuracy traceable to NIST
Note: Combined form hydrometers should be stored in a clean, dry, safe place, and should not be subjected to extreme temperatures. Enclosed thermometers should be used as a general reference only. For temperature critical applications, a calibrated standard thermometer is recommended.