Affordable optical RDO technology reduces maintenance time and costs
- Eliminates costly, tiresome membranes and solutions
- Rugged, IP67-rated housing for plant and field applications
- USB and RS-232 output for up to 500 data sets
- 500 hours battery life, or optional universal power adapter
- Built-in stand with wall mount allows for easy benchtop measurement or storage
The RDO 450 meter uses optical measurement technology offering fast response times and long-term stability with minimal maintenance. Plus automatic temperature compensation (ATC), barometric pressure compensation, and salinity correction to further ensure measurement accuracy. The large, backlit LCD lets you view % saturation or mg/L (ppm) simultaneously with temperature.
Rugged, IP67-rated waterproof housing make the meter ideal for plant or field testing. Additional features include ready (stability) indicator, smart averaging, hold function, calibration alarm, and battery-life indicator.
Perform data logging with manual or timed collection of up to 500 data sets with real-time clock time/date stamp. Order optional data cables for USB and RS-232 connectivity.
Meter Kit includes Meter, RDO probe, sensor cap, RDO weight, calibration tube, two AA batteries, and hard carrying case