The ProODO™ handheld meter provides durability for the measurement of optical, luminescent-based dissolved oxygen for any field application.
The ProODO is rated to IP-67 standards even without the battery cover on. In-house testing procedures also include 1M drop tests from all angles to ensure expected field-durability.
- Military Spec (MS) connectors
- Field tested cables
- Rugged, weighted probe guard
- 2,000 data-set memory
- Expanded DO range of 0-500% (0-50 mg/L)
- Fits standard 300 mL BOD bottle in the lab
- Backlit display and keypad
- Detailed GLP data
- 100 folders and site lists for logging data with user defined fields
- Cable options from 1- to 100-meters including a cable management kit on 4-meter and longer cables
- Digital based sensors hold calibration data and allow you to connect to any ProODO instrument
- USB and communication saddle included