Handheld dissolved oxygen instrument for the lab or field!
- 3-year instrument; 2-year cable warranty
- User-replaceable cables and sensors. Choose polarographic or galvanic for the field or a self-stirring BOD probe for the lab
- One Touch Cal allows easy DO calibrations within 3 seconds with the press of a button. Automatic barometric pressure compensation
- Stores 50 data sets; no need to write down data
- Graphic, backlit display and glow in the dark keypad
- Available with 1- 4- 10- 20- 30- and 100-m cable lengths standard (special order up to 100-meter cables in 10-meter increments)
- Tough. IP-67, impact-resistant, waterproof case even without the battery cover. Rubber over molded case provides extra durability. Military spec connectors
- A true field instrument - the display is visible with polarized sunglasses on
- Quick response times; 95% response time in approximately 8 seconds with standard membrane (fastest response time in the market)
- Multiple languages include English, Spanish, French, and German
Rugged and reliable, the Pro20 provides everything you need in a handheld dissolved oxygen instrument. User-replaceable sensors and cables, 50 data set memory, and convenient One Touch Cal feature makes it user friendly. Mil-spec (military spec) connectors, IP-67 waterproof and rubber over molded case, and 1-meter drop tests ensure the instrument remains in your hands to provide years of sampling even in the harshest field conditions. Fast response times allow you to complete your sampling routine quickly, saving time and money.
NOTE: Meter only, probes and cables are sold separately.