Model 5739 (7230R35)
- Screw-apart construction lets you quickly change from one cable length to another
- Ability to replace either probe or cable without replacing the entire assembly
- Pressure compensation, temperature compensation, built-in weight, long-life, polarographic membrane-covered oxygen sensor of established design, protective sensor guard and durable, molded, plastic construction
- Upper end is threaded to take 7230R40 to R44 cable for connection to meter
Overall length, with shield and cable connector, 164 mm; without cable. Includes 7230R50 Membrane/KCl kit, spare diaphragm, storage bottle and three O-rings.
Cable Assemblies (7230R40, R42 and R44)
- Detachable leads for connecting 7230R35 Oxygen Temperature Probe
- With water-tight connector for attachment to meter
Includes spare O-ring. 7230R42 and R44 cables are supplied with storage reel.
Probe Reconditioning Kit
- Used on YSI 7230R35 probe for the removal of tarnish and silver deposits from the gold electrode and for maintenance of the spherical contour of the probe face
Includes contoured sanding tool and ten disposable, adhesive- backed sanding disks. Kit will maintain the surface of one probe for approximately one year.
Membrane/KCl Kits (7230R50, R53, R55 and R56)
- Consists of 2 packages of 15 Teflon membranes and KCl crystals in 12 oz. dropping bottle to make 30 mL solution for filling probe
- 7230R50 kit includes 30 standard membranes, as supplied with 7230R35 probes
- 7230R53 kit includes 30 high sensitivity membranes, as required when sample temperature is below 15°C or to provide expanded scale range
O-Ring Kit (7230R58)
- For replacement of O-rings in YSI oxygen probes
- Kit contains eight rubber O-rings, two each of four different sizes