VEE GEE Scientific digital stem thermometers are ideal for temperature monitoring in essentially any setting: Laboratories, for easily monitoring reagents and liquids in test tubes, beakers, and flasks; Food Processing; Refrigeration; Horticulture; and much more.
The 83000-Series features a dual scale (°C / °F), fast 1-second update time, and a swiveling head that can be moved a full 180° for easy reading in any position. Both the ON /OFF switch and the Scale Selection switch are located on the face for simple access.
The thermistor sensor stems are stainless steel, 3.5mm (0.138") diameter and come with a protective case featuring a pocket clip. Includes a 1.5V alkaline coin cell battery (Type LR44) and features automatic power-off after 10 minutes of idle use.
- Dual scale (°F / °C)
- Fast 1-second update time
- Swivel head that can be moved a full 180° for easy reading in any position
- Stainless Stell, Stem Length: 12 in (300 mm), Stem Diameter: 0.138 in (3.5 mm)
- Both the ON/OFF and scale selection buttons are located on the face for easy access
- Automatic power-off after 10 minutes of non-use