Economical General Purpose Probes (6 sec. T.C.)
- High-Temperature Thermocouple Probes Designed for Multiple Bends in any Environment
- Bend probes around pipe diameters as small as twice the sheath diameter to easily determine your pipe temperature.
- Response Time: 0.3 1.5 seconds or greater
- ICONEL 600 sheath
- Probes are tightly packed with powdered MgO in 12" long sheaths.
- Probes include 3-ft stranded 24 gauge (0.020" dia) fiberglass wire with stainless steel over braid.
- Probe comes with Yellow color coded ANSI miniconnectors.
Type J (Black); Type K (Yellow); Type T (Blue) Type J: historically popular, wide range up to 1832°F Type K: widest range up to 2507°F Type T: ideal for cryogenic and ambient, -418 to 752°F
Most probes have 316 stainless steel sheaths. Economy probes have 1” long nylon handle and 3 ft. long straight PVC cable. All others have 5 1/2” long molded handles and a 5 ft. coiled cable. Time Constant is noted as T.C.
Color-coded, with matching mini-connectors on both ends. Straight wire, not coiled.