The Chlorine Pocket Photometer gives the accuracy expected from your laboratory, no matter where you happen to be. With the addition of the Patented DPD Powder Pop Dispenser, the Chlorine Pocket Photometer is packaged in a rugged, self-contained package that has everything needed for measuring Free or Total Chlorine.
- Laboratory Accuracy in the Field: Microprocessor technology together with rugged construction ensures accuracy and durability in the roughest environments
- Integrated Packaging: Provides easy access to everything needed to conduct a test
- Simple Operation: No need to change cuvette or pathlength for low level measurements
- Waterproof: IP-67 at 1m for 30 minutes
- EPA Approved Method: Meets Standard Method 4500-Cl G.DPD Colorimetric Method for measuring residual chlorine