The XSR Analytical Balances, successor to the XS Analytical Balances, deliver high weighing accuracy and provide convenient features that allow the operator to fulfill weighing workflows seamlessly. Features, such as SmartGrid weighing pan, automated doors, and the results protocol, simplify your routine weighing tasks and take the stresses and strains out of weighing.
Built-in methods support your everday weighing tasks. Develop and save your own weighing method specific to your needs and start it directly from the method window. StatusLight™ checks that all the conditions for correct weighing have been met to ensure your results are reliable.
- proFACT Advanced internal adjustment
- Compact ionizer (with stand) ready
- Color touchscreen (glove compatible)
- ErgoClip for direct dosing
- ErgoSens ready
- SmartTrac dosing guide
- SmartGrid weighing pan
- Results protocol
- Storage of methods
- Automatic draft shield side doors
- MinWeigh warning function
- Balance ready StatusLight
- LevelControl: Level warning with graphical levelling guide
- Tolerance profiles
- Password protection
- Adjustment and routine test history
- LabX ready
- Calibry ready
- Multiple ports for easy connectivity and data export: 4 x USB, 1 x LAN
Mettler products are intended for sale/shipment within the US only. International customers should contact their local Mettler distributor to place orders for Mettler products.