Manual Hydraulic Lift Base Stands are equipped with a built-in hydraulic lift with hand crank so that height may be adjusted at any time. They provide support for a variety of Labconco fume hoods and enclosures. These adjustable stands allow you to position the equipment to accommodate persons of different heights and wheelchair-bound users, to transport equipment through doorways, and easier service access. Caster kits are available for added mobility.
- Front-accessible hand crank to raise and lower the stand
- Handle may be disengaged and folded under, out of the way, when not in use
- Infinitely adjustable height from 25.5" to 33.5"
- Supports loads up to 800 pounds
- ADA-compliant durable 1.75" tubular, epoxy-coated steel frame with rear crossbar supports
- Support frame is 2" x 3" tubular steel
- Glacier white exterior that complements laboratory casework and Labconco products.
Includes four removable powder-coated, die-cast feet with levelers. When coupled with an accessory flat work surface, the stands may be used as an adjustable height table.