The arium® mini essential is directly connected to a pretreated (DI/RO/EDI) centralized or decentralized feed water supply. Due to its slim design (28 cm), the system saves a lot of space and can be installed almost anywhere in the lab.
Due to the optional built-in UV lamp and the individually usable ultrafilter, the arium mini essential is as well for general as for analytical applications and is ideal suited for a daily requirement <10 liters.
- Large touch display with self-explanatory navigation
- Direct access to all available dispensing options (direct/volume/favorite)
- Produce ASTM Type 1 ultrapure (18.2 MOhm)
- Volume dispense from 50 ml
- Delivers a flow rate of 1 liter per minute
- The system is equipped with a high-resolution, touch-activated color display.
- Easy-to-understand icons guide the user intuitively through the menu.
- The Favorites function automatically stores the volume last dispensed.
- This increases efficiency and prevents errors during repeated dispensing of identical volumes.
- Scientific Kit | H2O-S-Pack
- Sterile Filter | 5441307H4--CE