Environmentally Friendly RO Water
Using the most advanced reverse osmosis (RO water) technology available, the Puro efficiently removes up to 99% of the contaminants from your mains water feed to produce primary RO water. The Puro offers you a small footprint solution to feed glass washers or other laboratory equipment.
- Low running costs
- One easy to change pre-filter
- Make-up rates ranging from 10-80 litres per hour
- Mount on the bench, wall or on top of the reservoir
- Choice of storage reservoirs: 30/ 60/100 litres
Puro is suitable for Type 3/ RO water usage of 10-1000 litres per day. RO water is suitable for feeding glass-washers, autoclaves, steam generators and stability chambers, also to feed ultrapure water systems such as Alto. The integral boost pump simplifies installation and avoids unexpected costs or reduced flow rates due to poor inlet pressure. Puro is fed directly from your mains water supply.
The Puro water system produces high-quality water with low energy consumption through the use of innovative low energy RO technology. By using a specially designed recirculation system, the RO membranes are guaranteed a long service life.
- >50% recovery of RO water
- Excellent monitoring of conductivity
- Internal boost pump included to cope with varying inlet water pressure
- Full set of consumables included
- Integrated automatic membrane rinse cycle
- SD card interface
- Bench, tank or wall mounting options
- Wall mounting installation kit included
- 30/60/100 liter capacity reservoirs available
Dimensions (W x H x D): 19.29 x 19.68 x 11.41"
- 3/4” BSP isolated cold water feed (washing machine tap/valve)
- 240 Volt, 13 Amp sockets
- Drain/up-stand with trap or sink