Consistent water quality
- Type 2 laboratory water meets ASTM Type II, CSLS-CLRW and ISO 3696 international standards
- The LabTower is designed to continuously recirculate purified reservoir water to preserve water quality even during periods of inactivity
Compact mobile design
- Two system options with permeate flows of 20 or 40L/hr
- Stand-alone design with integrated 100 L reservoir takes up zero bench space.
- Castors allow easy re-location
- Systems can be upgraded later to accommodate growing water demands
Two ways to dispense water
- Dispense directly from the system via the dispensing valve for calibration solutions, reagent preparation, filling of containers, general rinsing purposes, etc.
- Dispense from the reservoir to supply autoclves, dishwashers, ultrapure water sytems, etc.
Integrated 100L reservoir
- Up to 100L of high purity water ready for dispensing when needed
- High purity polypropylene reservoir is opaque to light
- Conical bottom allows complete emptying for efficient cleaning and disinfection
- Adjustable setting for reservoir volume can be programmed for times when demand is low, allowing you to only store water that you can use
Clear information on system display
- The large four-line display is code-protected to prevent accidental changes in system settings
- Illuminated and easily readable, the display provides information on resistivity or conductivity, operating mode status, such as "“roduction”, “stand-by” or sanitization, and volume of the reservoir in %
- LabTower TII has been developed to meet or exceed GLP requirements
- Recorded and traceable data can be obtained by print-out via the RS-232 interface and accessory printer
- Highly qualified and precise measurement of the conductivity is ensured by the cell constant of 0.01 cm-1 to an accuracy of ±0.1°C
- 5µm prefilter and activated carbon in the combi-filter cartridge protects the RO membrane from free chlorine andparticles
- Hardness stabilizing cartridge protects the reverse osmosis stage from hard water
Reverse osmosis and reservoir
- Pretreated water is pressure-forced through the permeable reverse osmosis module removing 97- 99% of all inorganic ions, 99% of dissolved organic substances as well as microorganisms and particles
- The built-in 100 L reservoir has a conical bottom outlet to optimize cleaning and sanitization
Ion exchange and UV
- RO membrane removes up to 99% of impurities. All remaining ions are removed by the low TOC, high-purity
- Resins in the ion exchange cartridge.
- Irradiation with UV lgiht (TII unites with UV option only) eliminates any bacteria or germs that are present