- Produces 19 to 38 liters per hour
- Can be used with any PCS cartridge - most often used with ULTRApure or high capacity-type
- Point of use polishing of pre-treated water or single stage treatment of tap water
- Equipped with direct reading purity meter
- Resistivity can be directly read from 25,000 to 18,000,000 ohms-cm; 115 V 60/60 Hz
Includes 3 feet of inlet feed tubing. Adjustable feed and reject valving. Ideal for small volume applications. A non-pressure deionizer, can not accept back pressure. Minimum inlet pressure 5 psi; maximum inlet pressure 70 psi.
For replacement on 3922D12 Barnstead Bantam Deionizer; 3922G40 O-ring is for use at top of cartridge; 3922G45 O-ring is for use at bottom of cartridge.