The MicroVac™ is a portable vacuum cleaner suitable for use in cleanroom environments. It incorporates a four-stage filter system to remove particles and dust from the air before returning the air to the workplace. The small size, light weight, and flexible attachments of this cleaner make it ideal for cleaning tight corners and delicate equipment that a larger cleaner just can't reach!
- Completely portable, hand-held design lets it clean where no other vacuum can!
- Stainless steel housing and ULPA-filtered exhaust makes this unit compatible for most cleanroom uses, including USP 797 regulated areas
- Ideal for removing chemical powders in bio cabinets and other enclosures
- Also operates as a clean air source for glove boxes and other controlled environments
- Four-stage filtering system removes particles (to 0.12µm) from exhaust system
- Made of cleanroom-compatible material, including electropolished stainless steel housing
During the first and second vacuum stages, large particles are trapped in a disposable bag and a permanent cloth bag, and in stage three, air passes through a fine mesh stainless steel screen. In stage four, air is drawn through an ULPA Exhaust Filter—which is 99.999% effective in removing particles 0.12µm or larger—so that air returns to the environment "white-room" clean.
The sturdy, electropolished stainless steel construction ensures clean and dependable performance; an easily removable cover allows access to the bags for simple replacement. Comes complete with a 3' (914 mm) flexible hose, two 20" (508 mm) extension wands, crevice tool, five extra disposable bags, one ULPA Exhaust Filter, Mini-Tool Kit, and carrying case.