Elma SRH 4/200 Cleans four 8-inch Lab Sieves Simultaneously
Safely cleaning fine mesh sieves is achieved with Elma’s cleverly designed stainless steel SRH 4/200 sieve rotation holder. The electrically powered device fits into the Elmasonic EP300H, S300H, and P300H ultrasonic cleaners.
The SRH 4/200 is placed inside the ultrasonic tank. Up to four 200 mm (8 inch) diameter analytical sieves are loaded into the unit and held in place by rollers. The ultrasonic cleaner is turned on and the sieves rotate into and out of the ultrasonic cleaning bath. Particles are safely dislodged, and contaminants are thoroughly removed from the mesh. In contrast to manual scrubbing, ultrasonic cleaning does not alter the mesh tension or mesh size. Dimensional accuracy of the sieves is 100% maintained.
- Ultrasonic power with sieve rotation provides fast, thorough cleaning
- Highly cost effective for cleaning multiple sieves
- Designed for Elmasonic EP300H, S300H or P300H ultrasonic cleaner
- Fit two SRH 4/200 holders in an Elmasonic S900H to clean 8 sieves at once
- Stainless steel construction for long service life
- Sweep mode for homogenous cleaning action
- Time and temperature control
- Ultrasonic tank has extended utility for other laboratory operations
The key to superior ultrasonic cleaning performance is the angled position of the analytical sieves so that contaminants fall to the bottom of the tank and are not trapped in the laboratory sieves themselves. Rotation speeds the cleaning process by adding a rinsing action to the operation. Sieves from different manufacturers can be cleaned at the same time. When the ultrasonic cleaning process is complete, the entire unit can be lifted from the tank and placed on a drain board for drying and reuse.