The baffled, cyclonic Twister spray chamber has a central transfer tube, which acts as a secondary particle separator, helping separate larger aerosol particles from the sample. This reduces solvent load in the plasma without compromising detection limits. The position of the baffle is carefully controlled to ensure smooth draining and improved precision. The baffle is cut at a sharp angle so that a large cross-section of the spray chamber is sampled, ensuring representative sampling and reduced matrix effects. Although this spray chamber isn't hydrofluoric acid-resistant, precision is considered excellent and purity is considered good.
- Material: Borosilicate glass
- Volume: 50 mL
- Low RSD's due to highly accurate construction
- Application uptake range 0.2 to 3.0 mL/min
- Produces smaller mean droplet size than standard spray chamber
- Positive stop for reproducible nebulizer insertion
- Convenient UniFit™ drain connector