Precision shaking water baths support a range of sensitive life science and QA/QC applications, from warming fragile reagents to tissue culturing and genetics sequencing. Easily clean and maintain your bath with new coil-free interior. Precision shaking water baths are available in 15 L and 27 L capacities.
The Precision shallow form shaking bath has a capacity of 15 L with a removable tray that provides a depth of 3.5 in (8.9 cm) for use with smaller sample containers.
Precision Dubnoff shaking water baths are designed specifically for applications that require your samples to be incubated in a controlled atmosphere. This bath has 15 L capacity and a depth of 3.5 in (8.9 cm). One large and two small gassing hoods are included with each bath along with the gable cover.
- Easily clean and maintain bath with the new coil-free design
- Optimize scheduling with auto-on and auto-off timers
- Help prevent bath overheating and damage with low-fluid protection
- Conveniently save commonly used settings with four temperature and shaking speed presets
- Help protect your work with audible alarms
- Easily operate and monitor with icon-based graphical display
- Accommodate taller labware with new hinged lid and extended height
- Features next-generation shaker motor
- Baths come with stainless steel gable cover, shaking tray, and rubber duck
- Adjustable shaking speed from 30 to 200 oscillations per minute
- UL Listed and CE Marked
- US FDA Class I Medical Device