Hettich HettCube incubators and cooled incubators.
Efficient use of valuable space.
- Intuitive operation with 4.3 inch touchscreen control module
- Set temperature reduction schedules directly on the device with no additional software needed
- 30% more validated usable space when compared to traditional incubators with same internal volume
- Up to 50 % smaller footprint than traditional incubators of same capacity
- Eco-friendly with low power consumption & low global warming potential (GWP)
- Easily reverse the door opening
- One degree (+/- 1°) from ambient temp. (non-refrigerated)
- Shelves are adjustable, removable and can easily be swapped between models
- Quiet operation (softer than normal conversation)
- Intelligent temperature control with cross directional airflow for maximum heat distribution (no interior fan)
- Self-Close 90°: Door will automatically close at any angle under 90°
- Two (2) Year Warranty
- FDA registered manufacturer
OPTIMAL CONDITIONS FOR YOUR CULTURES: HettCube incubators combine the advantages of natural and forced convection to provide a stable and uniform environment for cultures. The fan is housed outside of the usable space, providing higher throughputs and limiting airflow inside the incubator. Temperature is primarily maintained by radiated heat to ensure even temperature distribution and to prevent hot-spots. This yields optimum growth conditions and considerably reduces the potential of samples drying out.
EXCELLENT ECO-BALANCE: Lower power consumption, reduced operating costs, lower environmental impact. The HettCube models only heat and cool as necessary. At an operating temperature of 37 °C, they consume less than 0.05 kWh. This saves energy and benefits your balance sheet, as well as protecting the environment. In addition, the HettCube insulation is made of water-blown foam, which contains no fluorinated hydro-carbons. Its Global Warming Potential (GWP) is one-thousandth that of conventional insulating foams.
EASY OPERATION: The HettCube range is characterized by exceptional functionality and customized features, so that you can load and unload them without difficulty. The doors close automatically at an angle of less than 90 °. Since the doors do not require space to the side to open, the incubators can be positioned in corners or directly next to other laboratory equipment. All of the internal components and fittings are made from stainless steel and can be readily removed. Perfect ergonomics for greater convenience and valuable time saving.
TESTED QUALITY: The HettCube range is manufactured in Germany. We aim to deliver exemplary quality, so we only use parts and materials from selected suppliers and high-quality manufacturers. Quality management systems complying with ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and ISO 14001 standards are used in the development, production and marketing of HettCube models. All temperature data were ascertained in accordance with DIN 12880:2007-5. You can rely on us 365 days of the year.