This compact, portable system is ideal for vacuum aspiration of a variety of liquids, including tissue culture media, supernatants, and chemical wastes and is available with the original strength or HiFlow pump.
- Self-contained system with 1.0 gallon bottle, tubing and vacuum pump is lightweight, compact and easy to use
- Practical whenever a house vacuum is absent or not working
- Built-in, maintenance free pump quickly and conveniently aspirates fluids
- HiFlow model has a stronger flow rate to work reliably with up to 8-channels, even with 4 channels empty
- HiFlow model includes quick disconnects to allow easy removal, emptying and replacement of the bottle
- Low noise level (76dbs or less at 1 meter); minimal pump vibration
- Chemical and corrosion resistant polypropylene collection bottle features heavy wall construction and a safety release vent to prevent vacuum implosion
- Replaceable hydrophobic filter protects the pump motor from fluid contamination
- Collection bottle, lid, tubing and connectors are all autoclavable at 121°C; all held within a polypropylene pump housing
- 110/120V UL listed
- HiFlow model is also CE marked and CSA certified and the transformer includes an additional cord for 220V type C outlets
This content is hosted by a third party (youtube.com). To view external content you must agree to cookies.