The FTA-2i aspirator with 2L trap flask is designed for removal of alcohol, buffer and liquid from reaction vessels eg during DNA / RNA purification and other macromolecule re-precipitation techniques.
- All in one system with integrated pump
- 2L autoclavable polypropylene trap flask
- Fitted with hydrophobic microbiological filter
- Vacuum pressure: -200 to -800mbar (adjustable)
- Overflow protection - liquid level sensor detects excess liquid and prevents overflow
The use of an aspirator is preferential to using a generic laboratory vacuum line as it restricts the possibility of contamination and can be used exactly where the operator is located.