Keep all your Eppendorf pipettes within good reach and save precious bench space. The Eppendorf Pipette Holder System provides highly flexible carousels, stands and wall mount devices for all current Eppendorf liquid handling instruments and most predecessors.
The Eppendorf pipette holder system provides safe and convenient storage. As all pipettes are positioned upright, their nose cone does not touch the lab bench reducing the risk of damage and cross contamination. The carousels provide easy access to the pipette of your choice and have a robust design with a small footprint. They can hold up to six liquid handling instruments. The stands carry one electronic pipette or Repeater. Carousels and stands are available with and without charging functionality. The wall mount devices store one manual or electronic pipette or Repeater.
- Eppendorf Pipette Holder System stores all current manual and electronic Eppendorf pipettes (including the Repeater) and most of their predecessors
- Charger carousel with intelligent charging electronics and increased capacity for up to six instruments
- Rotatable holder with completely new design for all manual pipettes including Eppendorf Research®, Research® plus, Reference®, Reference® 2 and Biomaster®
- Carousels and stands with interchangeable pipette holders and charger shells, no tools required
- Large rubber feet protect carousels and stands from liquids spilled on bench top
- Pictograms on all charger shells and pipette holders for clear assignment in the lab