The Phipps & Bird state-of-the-art programmable model elevates jar testing to a new level of precision by utilizing four operator-programmable memory banks that offer virtually unlimited stirring capabilities:
- Each bank may be programmed with paddle speeds from 5 to 300 rpm in 1-rpm increments
- 1 second to 59 minutes and 59 seconds
- Programmable Audio Signals
The stirrer may be run sequentially through the memory banks, independently in any one of the memories, or continuously at a selected speed. Turning the stirrer off does not erase the programmed information. It permits automatic transitioning from a fast mix/short run to a slow mix/long run, or any combination of speeds and times desired to replicate actual plant conditions and operation.
Constructed on a powder-coated steel uniframe chassis, the PB-900 features an LED floc illuminator built into the base, and stainless steel 1" x 3" paddles, which are adjustable to a maximum depth of nine inches. The unit comes complete with your choice of either:
- Standard, round, glass, 1-liter laboratory beakers, or
- B-KER2 square, acrylic, 2-liter jar testing jars, along with a dust cover and a one-year manufacturer's warranty
Phipps & Bird's B-KER2® Laboratory Jar has a sampling port conveniently located at the 10cm settling-distance level. There's no need to raise JarTester paddles. Simply open the valve and your sample is gently drawn off.
- Molded of strong, durable 1/4 inch thick acrylic. Its square shape provides thorough mixing action and, in many cases, accurately duplicates actual plant conditions.
- The B-KER2 Jar comes complete with a sampling valve. It is compatible with most Phipps & Bird two- four- and six-paddle Jar Testers, as well as most other stirrers.
An ATA-approved heavy duty carrying/storage case is available separately.
All Phipps & Bird JarTesters are 24VDC and come complete with an adapter to operate them in from 120V, 60Hz and 220V, 50/60Hz power sources.
CE and cTUVus Marked.